How to solve "Unable to determine if the owner has server access" error

This error message popped up all of a sudden during a load test with heavy volume.

Turns out to be a well known culprit to lots of BizTalk errors: the SQL Agent jobs were not running. Since we had just deployed to a test environment, and it was a new server, I didn't check to the Agent to see if it was running.

When I teach the class, I always mention this check, so I didn't follow my own advice. Anyway, the database server logs grew wildly and caused a shutdown.

When I configured and ran the jobs everything was fine, but it took a while for everything to complete.

1 comment:

hallsarah204@gmail.com said...

Nice article! Great post:) Professional research proposal papers can be ordered at ​http://dissertationwriting.services/; we are number one in providing qualified assistance to students at all levels. Your current destination doesn't matter!